Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're delighted to be 1 of 9 Night to Shine: Shine On ministry orgs! If your church hosts #nighttoshine,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Something exciting! TyiaLynn Scott, exec director of Critically Loved & #IFL2020 speaker has written #Bible study f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood hosted webinar titled "When Religion & OCD Collide." Some insights: religious belief doesn't cause… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- We have a winner! Becky Miller from Michigan is winner of books from 3 of speakers at #IFL2020. Now it's YOUR chanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: @KellyMRosati @kjramseywrites I'm more encouraged than I've ever been by progress our @KeyMinistry crew has seen firsthand… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: microgifting
We were led to celebrate leap year with our first, one-day microgifting campaign… We’re calling the campaign “Extra Day, Extra Dollar.” We understand money is tight. We also recognize that many of the children and families who benefit from the resources we offer to churches don’t have extra money to contribute. But we want everyone to be able to contribute something to the work of Key Ministry, understanding that giving is an act of worship. Small contributions make a big difference. Continue reading