Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Tis the season of waiting, expecting, hoping, dreaming, & if we’re totally honest, also a time of worrying. You may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Allow me to share several reasons why you – or ministry leaders or families from your church need to be part of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Did you know that we offer free consulting for your church or ministry? Contact us today to get started.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #Jesus #Light #Illuminate #Christmas #IFL2020 #specialneeds #ministry #church #mentalhealth #disability https://t.co/DsixIW8LER 22 hours ago
- We're thrilled for the recognition of Emily Colson and @JoniandFriends' own Joni Eareckson-Tada as "Champions of Un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Catalog
A gift from the Key Catalog also makes for an amazing gift for a friend or loved one who is passionate about seeing the Body of Christ become more inclusive of people with disabilities. We can provide a “gift certificate” to present to your loved ones detailing how the gift purchased in their honor will advance the Kingdom. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one. Continue reading
We were led to celebrate leap year with our first, one-day microgifting campaign… We’re calling the campaign “Extra Day, Extra Dollar.” We understand money is tight. We also recognize that many of the children and families who benefit from the resources we offer to churches don’t have extra money to contribute. But we want everyone to be able to contribute something to the work of Key Ministry, understanding that giving is an act of worship. Small contributions make a big difference. Continue reading