Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- April is #AutismAcceptanceMonth. Learn more here: loom.ly/u8Xgq-4 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 minutes ago
- "SNAD" stands for: Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders' Forum. Join now: loom.ly/S-B-EUg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- 3/3 Co-Laborers in the Gospel: Building Organic Disability Ministry: Lisa Mattheiss & Wayne Chasteen A Church for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- 2/3 The Value of Visuals: Tiffany Crow & Jennifer Donald Effective Practices in Developing Deaf Disciplemakers in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet our #DATC2023 workshop presenters for Breakout 3! CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUPS: A Game-Changing Way to Strengt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: motor coordination
More Stuff You Should Know About Kids With Asperger’s Disorder
This past Tuesday, we reviewed the diagnostic criteria for Asperger’s Disorder and emphasized the notion that the unique pattern of strengths and weaknesses seen in kids with the disorder complicates efforts to serve them programmatically. We’ll continue our discussion today by examining three additional characteristics of many kids with Asperger’s that often complicate their ability to participate in activities at church.