Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Subscribe to our weekly blog digest to stay current with our newest content, ministry ideas + insights from Dr. Ste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 56 minutes ago
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: Thank you to everyone who has helped us get ready for in-person events by purchasing items from our wishlist! Check ou… 4 hours ago
- Photo from iheartintelligence.com. #MLK #martinlutherkingjr #creative #altruism #selfish #JesusisLord https://t.co/amBQG8zTQR 4 hours ago
- This Wednesday, January 20,noon EST. Do you ever feel burned out, or stressed out from disability ministry work? Wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel church4everychild.org/2021/01/18/rec… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: pain
But very few churches talk about the babies, special needs babies, who also suffer from PTSD. Because we don’t want to believe they feel pain. Very few churches talk about children already traumatized before birth or children traumatized by direct or observed trauma.
Because we good church people don’t want to believe they remember.