Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- When I go to bed each night with one prayer on my mind and wake up the next morning with it feeling unanswered, how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Six years ago I tried to take pics of David for his birthday, but James had posed at the same wall for his birthday pic… 13 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: Earlier this year, I was asked me to contribute an essay to honor #EugenePeterson on the 25th anniversary of his seminal ac… 15 hours ago
- Discovering God’s Purposes in Mental Illness buff.ly/2PNvQ1I @drgrcevich https://t.co/uZozPwF2k7 22 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So thankful for @christinehoover’s endorsement of Unexpected Blessings! Her writing is an encouragement to me as a pasto… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: pharmacy benefit managers
Do I train them in the best way I know how to take care of the kids in their care, or do I tell them what they’ll need to know to give kids the level of care their insurance company is willing to pay for and to go home at night with a clear conscience? Continue reading →
I’m all for controlling medical costs and trying to apply rational rules to our use of expensive medications and procedures. But in the current system, everything seems to be in service of the corporate side of medicine, not the patient. The clinical rationale and the actual patient — not to mention the doctors and nurses involved in the care — are at best secondary concerns.
Continue reading →