Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- More and more churches are developing mental health ministry, or taking the first steps towards mental health minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @3Boys4Me from Hope in Autism writes, "Sometimes, I don't know how I feel about my son's autism; my feelings about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @SandraPeoples and Rev Dr Lorna Bradley from the Hope and Healing Center discuss how churches can bless special nee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Do you know an unsung hero? August is Special Needs Parents Appreciation month. Nominate someone for Special Needs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our @KeyMinistry team is served by extraordinarily talented volunteers! serving our ministry! Sarah Broady @3Boys4Me has a… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: pharmacy benefit managers
Do I train them in the best way I know how to take care of the kids in their care, or do I tell them what they’ll need to know to give kids the level of care their insurance company is willing to pay for and to go home at night with a clear conscience? Continue reading →
I’m all for controlling medical costs and trying to apply rational rules to our use of expensive medications and procedures. But in the current system, everything seems to be in service of the corporate side of medicine, not the patient. The clinical rationale and the actual patient — not to mention the doctors and nurses involved in the care — are at best secondary concerns.
Continue reading →