Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: I’m scheduled to be on @KSBJ with Kim Wier on Sunday night at 7:45! You can listen here if you’re outside of Houston: ht… 10 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Delighted to see my first article posted on ‘The Mighty’ site today! 😀 I hope it particularly helps other Dads out there… 10 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: This #DreamTeam post is so, so important. inlinkz.com/displayurl.php… 23 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: jasonhague.com/2014/12/22/whe… 23 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So it's definitely for those in the beginning and those who feel a little more seasoned in the special needs life!” 🙌😊🙌… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: pharmacy benefit managers
Do I train them in the best way I know how to take care of the kids in their care, or do I tell them what they’ll need to know to give kids the level of care their insurance company is willing to pay for and to go home at night with a clear conscience? Continue reading →
I’m all for controlling medical costs and trying to apply rational rules to our use of expensive medications and procedures. But in the current system, everything seems to be in service of the corporate side of medicine, not the patient. The clinical rationale and the actual patient — not to mention the doctors and nurses involved in the care — are at best secondary concerns.
Continue reading →