Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Jeremiah2911 #Bible #God #Jesus #plans #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disability #ministry #church #conference… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- ICYMI: February video roundtable discussion was about state of autism: in research, public & private supports, how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Some HUGE news about our IndispensABLE Conferences! For more info, join us at indispenableconference.com #Disability #D… 14 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: Never doubt that God can use your friendship to lead someone to relationship with Him. This is my 'other son' and his… 14 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Amen! 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: pharmacy benefit managers
Do I train them in the best way I know how to take care of the kids in their care, or do I tell them what they’ll need to know to give kids the level of care their insurance company is willing to pay for and to go home at night with a clear conscience? Continue reading →
I’m all for controlling medical costs and trying to apply rational rules to our use of expensive medications and procedures. But in the current system, everything seems to be in service of the corporate side of medicine, not the patient. The clinical rationale and the actual patient — not to mention the doctors and nurses involved in the care — are at best secondary concerns.
Continue reading →