Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: I’m scheduled to be on @KSBJ with Kim Wier on Sunday night at 7:45! You can listen here if you’re outside of Houston: ht… 10 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Delighted to see my first article posted on ‘The Mighty’ site today! 😀 I hope it particularly helps other Dads out there… 10 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: This #DreamTeam post is so, so important. inlinkz.com/displayurl.php… 23 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: jasonhague.com/2014/12/22/whe… 23 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So it's definitely for those in the beginning and those who feel a little more seasoned in the special needs life!” 🙌😊🙌… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: managed care
We’re sharing this post to begin calling attention to the challenges many families experience finding the right help for their child when their child experiences a mental health crisis. Continue reading
We’ll kick off Children’s Mental Health Week by focusing on the challenges families face when seeking to access services for their kids through their health insurance benefits. Continue reading