- Ten truths for parents of kids with autism...Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Five strategies for maintaining hope if you're struggling with depression
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: It's the very last call to join us! The schedule goes out tomorrow and we kick off on Monday! eepurl.com/cLsBnr ht… 7 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: We're looking for YOUR blog post links! comfortinthemidstofchaos.com/2017/04/snappi… #sped #iep #spnmin #chronicillness #inclusion #momlife #da… 18 hours ago
- RT @3Boys4Me: Newest post on Key Ministry on the newest character on Sesame Street, Julia. fb.me/8v5QFjclm 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: What Special-Needs Families Wish Their Pastors Knew keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Life may feel like it's coming apart, but there's Someone there to hold you together. ow.ly/FMuB30bg0yX via @revcep 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: physical health
Foster care placement in and of itself may represent a risk factor for mental and physical health problems. Continue reading
Christians…and the church can have an enormous impact through helping children to grow up in loving and supportive homes that offer protection (to the degree possible) from toxic stress. Continue reading