Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Pastor Appreciation Month continues through October. Give the Online Pastors' Retreat to your ministry leaders to m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @BandJmornings: "Folks have been struck by the extraordinarily high isolation rate among young people. One-third of young adults actuall… 8 hours ago
- Want to learn more about the work of a member of the Key Ministry writing team? Visit this page with links to each… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Resilience. Dealing with the changes of this year as a single parent. Travel safety in the pandemic. Ways to handle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- People are longing for connection and spiritual support like never before. Make sure special needs families can fin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: same-sex attraction
In the absence of any data supporting an association between traditional religious beliefs and increases in suicidal thinking or behavior in children and adolescents, suggesting an ethical mandate exists to influence kids with same-sex attraction to leave their places of worship for more “affirming” congregations or suggesting parents need to “process their religious commitments in light of evidence-based recommendations” is extremely premature at best, demonstrates an extraordinary lack of cultural sensitivity and ignores the ways in which spiritual formation and church attendance may help mitigate the increased risk of suicidal behavior among sexual minority youth. Continue reading