Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
December 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: This Is the Hope of Christmas - differentdream.com/2017/12/this-i… https://t.co/jRG4vUtEI8 1 day ago
- Your goal isn't to meet everyone's expectations. It's to do what's best for your child and your family. It's to poi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: How is the parent of a child with additional needs supposed to push back the dark around Christmas? https://t.co/vuPciJs01… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: I added my #special needs link to the #DifferentDream #linkup: differentdream.com/2017/12/thankf… differentdream.com/2017/12/dream-… 2 days ago
- Clothes with an odd texture? Unusual diet? Being so honest he gets himself in trouble? Sound like anyone you know?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: spiritual abuse
A young wife and teacher nearly ends up dead after following the counsel of a pastor and his wife to stop taking psychiatric medications that were helping her to lead a productive life. This is spiritual abuse. Continue reading
Many in the church are guilty of spiritual abuse when they communicate to vulnerable people searching for help their certainty that the reason for their distress is insufficient faith or moral failure. They fail to recognize the complexity of the interrelationship between our minds, bodies and spirits, and much like Job’s friends in the Old Testament, exacerbate pain and suffering by misrepresenting God’s grace and God’s character.