Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Grief in the midst of adoptive joy: Three perspectives keyministry.org/church4everych… #grief #trauma #adoption 1 hour ago
- ‘Happiest little girl’: Bella Santorum, ruled ‘incompatible with life’ by doctors, turns 10 | Opinion | Lifesitenews lifesitenews.com/opinion/happie… 2 hours ago
- RT @amothersrest: Donate $250 & #sponsorabrick at our #CAREGIVER #respite B&B in #Maryland! Post to your own FB/Twitter/Instagram & CHALLEN… 16 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Special needs siblings are more attuned than anyone to the needs of their “special” brother or sister. https://t.co/9eBuvg5… 23 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Trish Shaeffer's tips to ensure a sensory-friendly Fourth of July. differentdream.com/2018/06/sensor… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Wanda Parker
I began to study what the Bible has to say about suffering and discovered it is more of a gift than I ever understood before. Continue reading
Reading through your Facebook page and the other posts I thought this song might minister to parents and others. I don’t understand what your families must go through, however God has walked me through a life of continuous pain from different sources. This song has truly ministered to me and helped me to refocuse the purpose of it all.