Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,286 other subscribers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter FeedTweets by KeyMinistry
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: suffering
Why does God allow Coronavirus and other types of suffering?
So if God is great, all knowing, all powerful…how do these things occur? Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry Tagged coronavirus, COVID-19, Disability Ministry, Easter, God, John Piper, Key Ministry, suffering Leave a comment
The Refiner’s Fire
I began to study what the Bible has to say about suffering and discovered it is more of a gift than I ever understood before. Continue reading