We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Disability Ministry: No Experience Required keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 hour ago
- Join Us for 31 Days of Prayer for Special-Needs Families buff.ly/2tL4nqo // Starts Tuesday. Sign up today! https://t.co/cy7MPy7XIB 13 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Sometimes #specialneeds mamas have to say no.Today, #DifferentDream gives them permission: https://t.co/HYk… 17 hours ago
- "Making Peace a Priority" keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 1 day ago
- A good reminder today, from @SandraPeoples https://t.co/qOu8vP0ySe 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: blog
I began to study what the Bible has to say about suffering and discovered it is more of a gift than I ever understood before. Continue reading
Our team has been taking a look back at this past year to examine what worked, what didn’t and to better understand how our services and resources are accessed by the churches and families we serve. I’ll share some of our more interesting observations… Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
Today, we’ll encourage you to check out the “Ministries We Like” links in the right sidebar of the blog, and point out several organizations with resources of note… Continue reading
In the course of updating our blog, we’d like to call your attention to a few of the individuals and organizations we’ve connected with in the past year doing great work in the disability ministry field. I’ll share three individuals whose links now appear in the sidebar today, and three organizations in tomorrow’s blog post. Continue reading