Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Reason after reason for gratitude warms the heart throughout generations ow.ly/Bwq730gJPor via @revcep #Thanksgiving… 13 hours ago
- We've designed an Advent guide especially for the families we serve! You'll receive an email each Sunday throughout… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- "What are some signs that we have developed a life of Thanks-Living?" buff.ly/2zTuAVX - @SNAPPIN_MIN https://t.co/XHQpsAyW17 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: What if God cares more about people's faith than physical healing? ow.ly/2kQ230gI9nE via @Mark_J_Arnold #disability… 1 day ago
- In EVERYTHING give thanks? buff.ly/2z76gwn https://t.co/Bvu4Q7oDGp 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: blog
I began to study what the Bible has to say about suffering and discovered it is more of a gift than I ever understood before. Continue reading
Our team has been taking a look back at this past year to examine what worked, what didn’t and to better understand how our services and resources are accessed by the churches and families we serve. I’ll share some of our more interesting observations… Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
Today, we’ll encourage you to check out the “Ministries We Like” links in the right sidebar of the blog, and point out several organizations with resources of note… Continue reading
In the course of updating our blog, we’d like to call your attention to a few of the individuals and organizations we’ve connected with in the past year doing great work in the disability ministry field. I’ll share three individuals whose links now appear in the sidebar today, and three organizations in tomorrow’s blog post. Continue reading