Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Grief in the midst of adoptive joy: Three perspectives keyministry.org/church4everych… #grief #trauma #adoption 1 hour ago
- ‘Happiest little girl’: Bella Santorum, ruled ‘incompatible with life’ by doctors, turns 10 | Opinion | Lifesitenews lifesitenews.com/opinion/happie… 2 hours ago
- RT @amothersrest: Donate $250 & #sponsorabrick at our #CAREGIVER #respite B&B in #Maryland! Post to your own FB/Twitter/Instagram & CHALLEN… 16 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Special needs siblings are more attuned than anyone to the needs of their “special” brother or sister. https://t.co/9eBuvg5… 23 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Trish Shaeffer's tips to ensure a sensory-friendly Fourth of July. differentdream.com/2018/06/sensor… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: blog
I began to study what the Bible has to say about suffering and discovered it is more of a gift than I ever understood before. Continue reading
Our team has been taking a look back at this past year to examine what worked, what didn’t and to better understand how our services and resources are accessed by the churches and families we serve. I’ll share some of our more interesting observations… Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
Today, we’ll encourage you to check out the “Ministries We Like” links in the right sidebar of the blog, and point out several organizations with resources of note… Continue reading
In the course of updating our blog, we’d like to call your attention to a few of the individuals and organizations we’ve connected with in the past year doing great work in the disability ministry field. I’ll share three individuals whose links now appear in the sidebar today, and three organizations in tomorrow’s blog post. Continue reading