Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I took a deep breath and spoke calmly in spite of inner panic. “Okay, let’s talk about this”, I said, “What’s going… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: It’s Pain Awareness Month, and if you know a person who struggles with a painful condition, ask for this weeks free rad… 9 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: If you're feeling desperate, please reach out to a faith leader, a friend, or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). There IS hop… 9 hours ago
- Dr. G asked for personal stories about mental illness & church participation. If you work in ministry, unfamiliar w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Follow link to register for this month's disability ministry Video Roundtable. Topic this month is supporting teens… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: blog
I began to study what the Bible has to say about suffering and discovered it is more of a gift than I ever understood before. Continue reading
Our team has been taking a look back at this past year to examine what worked, what didn’t and to better understand how our services and resources are accessed by the churches and families we serve. I’ll share some of our more interesting observations… Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
Today, we’ll encourage you to check out the “Ministries We Like” links in the right sidebar of the blog, and point out several organizations with resources of note… Continue reading
In the course of updating our blog, we’d like to call your attention to a few of the individuals and organizations we’ve connected with in the past year doing great work in the disability ministry field. I’ll share three individuals whose links now appear in the sidebar today, and three organizations in tomorrow’s blog post. Continue reading