Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "80% of all disabilities go unseen by the naked eye. Mental illness is one of the top hidden disabilities." Check out… 11 hours ago
- In Bible times, an earthen vessel was the least fancy, least perfect, not polished. Paul writes to the Corinthians… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Churches rightly support families who provide foster care or adopt children. Part of preparation churches should do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @PatriciaSprink2: @KellyMRosati @KeyMinistry So proud to see this on my companies internal web page !!! https://t.co/MFrFZ3T9C9 1 day ago
- #summer2019 #family #vacation https://t.co/5dbM5i0Nvb 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: blog
I began to study what the Bible has to say about suffering and discovered it is more of a gift than I ever understood before. Continue reading
Our team has been taking a look back at this past year to examine what worked, what didn’t and to better understand how our services and resources are accessed by the churches and families we serve. I’ll share some of our more interesting observations… Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
Today, we’ll encourage you to check out the “Ministries We Like” links in the right sidebar of the blog, and point out several organizations with resources of note… Continue reading
In the course of updating our blog, we’d like to call your attention to a few of the individuals and organizations we’ve connected with in the past year doing great work in the disability ministry field. I’ll share three individuals whose links now appear in the sidebar today, and three organizations in tomorrow’s blog post. Continue reading