Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thanks to @TimTebow for the shoutout for Inclusion Fusion Live! If you're interested in welcoming your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- He is completing His eternal purposes through each of us. God calls us to redeem the time He has given us and our c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk… 4 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 4 ways to redeem the time God has given you and your child with #specialneeds. #DifferentDream #disability #rhfactor https… 4 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Appreciate @GregJBaird helping to get the word out to churches looking to welcome and include families touched by m mental… 4 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: adversity
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
I began to study what the Bible has to say about suffering and discovered it is more of a gift than I ever understood before. Continue reading
Do you want an easy life? Stay away from church. Ignore the small, still voice inside you prodding you to serve those around you in the name of Jesus. Continue reading