Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We encourage you to join one of our Facebook groups. Share prayer needs or find solutions from individuals or paren… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Perfect storm of crises deepening disparities in mental health/wellbeing. Join convo Thurs, July 16 3pm EDT from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- I believe #Christian #parents, #church leaders have responsibility to educate youth in many areas of life, to empow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- This Friday, @SOARSpecialNeed will host a webinar titled "PTSD & The Special Needs Family." July 17, Noon, CST - re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Our monthly special needs video roundtable ministry discussion this Wednesday, July 15 noon EDT. We'll be discussin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!