Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This Wednesday: Join us for a discussion with Gail Averette and Sheila Sullivan on how to make your ministry enviro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Is Christianity Today Missing the Real Crisis of Mental Health and Church Attendance? keyministry.org/church4everych… 15 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "They were told Ryan would never go past elementary school. They were told not to let him play sports because he had a… 1 day ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Still not sure what lesson you will use on Christmas? We got you covered. Well, Rufus the South Pole Elf has you cov… 2 days ago
- Our video library grows weekly. Stay current on all new @KeyMinistry videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 10, 2010
There may be some of you out there who believe that your child should sit still and listen attentively to the homily or sermon, but I would set the goal of asking your child to try to find one thing that they either heard or saw at church that they really liked. Set this expectation up ahead of time, so the child knows what will be happening. Continue reading