Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- How would you define a church that is welcoming to individuals and families with disabilities? (Hint: it's more tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #hope #mentalhealth #ministry #prayer #caregiving #churchleaders #volunteer #specialneedsministry #peace https://t.co/Tb8hdrXNRC 6 hours ago
- Many people seem to believe they are too bad, broken, sad or worthless to be accepted by God. Countless people have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Life is a juggling act, and sometimes I have too many balls in the air. Sometimes, no matter how hard I try, one or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- \Have you taken a moment to subscribe to our podcast? New episodes drop every Thursday on your favorite podcast app… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 10, 2010
There may be some of you out there who believe that your child should sit still and listen attentively to the homily or sermon, but I would set the goal of asking your child to try to find one thing that they either heard or saw at church that they really liked. Set this expectation up ahead of time, so the child knows what will be happening. Continue reading