Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #advocacy #specialneeds #mentalhealth #church #ministry #disability #independent #IFL2020 https://t.co/8O3p2K8Zzr 2 hours ago
- Only 2 months until Illuminate: Inclusion Fusion Live 2020. #Subscribe to weekly #blog digest or monthly KeyNotes f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program church4everychild.org/2020/02/17/eme… https://t.co/gSStagEwjE 7 hours ago
- Looking for a book this #Valentine's Day that's a real-life story of love? Every one of the books we recommend is j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Partner with us in the work God has given us to do. Give today. buff.ly/2HmrjlB #donate #give #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 10, 2010
There may be some of you out there who believe that your child should sit still and listen attentively to the homily or sermon, but I would set the goal of asking your child to try to find one thing that they either heard or saw at church that they really liked. Set this expectation up ahead of time, so the child knows what will be happening. Continue reading