Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #advocacy #specialneeds #mentalhealth #church #ministry #disability #independent #IFL2020 https://t.co/8O3p2K8Zzr 2 hours ago
- Only 2 months until Illuminate: Inclusion Fusion Live 2020. #Subscribe to weekly #blog digest or monthly KeyNotes f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program church4everychild.org/2020/02/17/eme… https://t.co/gSStagEwjE 7 hours ago
- Looking for a book this #Valentine's Day that's a real-life story of love? Every one of the books we recommend is j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Partner with us in the work God has given us to do. Give today. buff.ly/2HmrjlB #donate #give #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 13, 2010
Families who pray together regularly, engage in regular Bible study or devotions, serve together on a regular basis and regularly attend church are more likely to have kids with positive spiritual outcomes. Let’s talk about how parents can positively influence each of these practices in their kids with ADHD: Continue reading