Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- An Easter service for the disability community
- Caring for our neighbors in a COVID-19 mental health crisis
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- As we prepare for most imptnt weekend on #church calendar, remember that our #Lord knew intense #suffering,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Yesterday, Tiffany Crow joined @BethGolik and @CatherineSBoyle to talk #strategies for encouraging appropriate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our Easter service was created largely by persons with disabilities or their family members for families impacted by disabi… 10 hours ago
- Click "Going" or "Interested" to get event announcements - and share with everyone! buff.ly/3e5dztb #Easter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- While we continue to shelter at home due to #COVID19, here's another post offering thoughts on #disability… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 7, 2011
Inclusion Fusion will be a FREE, worldwide web conference to equip churches to more effectively minister to families of kids with disabilities. The conference is an opportunity for Christ followers everywhere to come together to share ideas and resources to advance the movement among Christ-honoring churches to serve, welcome and include families of kids with disabilities. Inclusion Fusion is being made available free of charge, to ensure the participation of as many church leaders, volunteers and families as possible.