Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The #Church was designed by #Jesus to be instrument of healing, most importantly spiritual healing. 8 #pastors in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #mentalhealth #accommodations #benefits #school #church #parents #church #pastor #minister #ministry #bishop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If Key Ministry has been helpful to you, your family or #church, we invite you to take a short survey. Click the li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: From the @KeyMinistry idea share recently, this book was highly recommended: "God's Very Good Idea" https://t.co/7J1… 2 days ago
- Our Idea Share discussions continue on Monday, July 13. Register to join the conversation among other disability mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 7, 2011
Inclusion Fusion will be a FREE, worldwide web conference to equip churches to more effectively minister to families of kids with disabilities. The conference is an opportunity for Christ followers everywhere to come together to share ideas and resources to advance the movement among Christ-honoring churches to serve, welcome and include families of kids with disabilities. Inclusion Fusion is being made available free of charge, to ensure the participation of as many church leaders, volunteers and families as possible.