Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- An Easter service for the disability community
- Caring for our neighbors in a COVID-19 mental health crisis
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- As we prepare for most imptnt weekend on #church calendar, remember that our #Lord knew intense #suffering,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Yesterday, Tiffany Crow joined @BethGolik and @CatherineSBoyle to talk #strategies for encouraging appropriate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our Easter service was created largely by persons with disabilities or their family members for families impacted by disabi… 11 hours ago
- Click "Going" or "Interested" to get event announcements - and share with everyone! buff.ly/3e5dztb #Easter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- While we continue to shelter at home due to #COVID19, here's another post offering thoughts on #disability… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 21, 2011
Originally posted on 8/21/11, revised 9/19/12). Between now and Inclusion Fusion on November 3-5, 2011 (Inclusion Fusion 2012 is scheduled for November 12-16, 2012, FREE registration available here) we’ll be introducing you to some of the speakers and ministries that … Continue reading