Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- "Finding God is not hard. Letting God find us...is hard" As mom of adult son w/ autism, I long to be known by God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- What would churches look like if we valued gifts & talents of all our members, celebrated the work accomplished by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Does your church want to understand mental illness, and how it impacts church life? Read Mental Health and the Chur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealth #church #signage #multistep #cleardirections https://t.co/Nunv783lgD 22 hours ago
- Part 2 blog post: Tony D’Orazio from Jacob's Ladder Special Needs Fitness continues w/ important question: what has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 29, 2011
The complete schedule for the breakout sessions for the upcoming Bioethics Conference and Through The Roof Summit is now available here. In addition to the presentations being offered by Katie and Annie Wetherbee, Rebecca and Abby Hamilton, Dr. Cara Daily and myself described here, allow me to suggest several other folks you want to check out if you’re planning to attend the conference at Cedarville University on September 15-17.