Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Creating Belonging: Rethinking Cultural Contexts and #mentalhealth keyministry.org/church4everych… 38 minutes ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Honored to be part of the free, online Thrive and Cultivate summit for church leaders next weekend organized by @thechurchc… 2 hours ago
- Key Ministry's @drgrcevich and @CatherineSBoyle are both presenting at Thrive & Cultivate #MentalHealth Summit for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Next Friday, May 21: International OCD Foundation presenting the Faith and Mental Health Conference on May 21 from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- In different cultural settings, value of individual’s gifts & stigma of #mentalhealth struggles can vary greatly. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 25, 2011
From my read of the Bible, we were designed by God to collaborate with one another in our worship and service. No one has all the gifts. Everyone has some gifts. The gifts and talents of God’s people were designed to work in concert with one another. It never made sense to anyone at Key Ministry to build our organization around a single leader or personality because such approaches seemed to run counter to God’s design.