Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Creating Belonging: Rethinking Cultural Contexts and #mentalhealth keyministry.org/church4everych… 20 minutes ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Honored to be part of the free, online Thrive and Cultivate summit for church leaders next weekend organized by @thechurchc… 1 hour ago
- Key Ministry's @drgrcevich and @CatherineSBoyle are both presenting at Thrive & Cultivate #MentalHealth Summit for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Next Friday, May 21: International OCD Foundation presenting the Faith and Mental Health Conference on May 21 from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- In different cultural settings, value of individual’s gifts & stigma of #mentalhealth struggles can vary greatly. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 17, 2011
Rhonda Martin’s new book, Stuck, is an invaluable resource for kids with OCD and their families because it helps kids and parents to recognize that others experience similar types distressing thoughts, irrational fears and compulsive behaviors. The ability to attach a name to symptoms is often the first step in the process of seeking help. The kids I see in my practice have often suffered in silence for years. The availability of Stuck will undoubtedly result in thousands of kids and families seeking help who wouldn’t have otherwise experienced relief from a condition that prevents them from becoming the people God created them to be. Continue reading