Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #beautyfromashes #beauty #ashes #Jesus #prayer #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disabilityinclusion #church #ministry https://t.co/xyO5yu38T6 50 minutes ago
- We may have shared testimony of very hot fire known as scary #diagnosis, new daily challenges, uncertain future. Fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- We add to our video library nearly every week on Vimeo as well as YouTube. If missed yesterday's webinar, watch it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- June 24 is Rare Chromosome awareness day. @Unique_charity is a UK based organization helping parents connect to eac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Many churches are reimagining their ministries, as a result of COVID challenges and changes. Join the Special Needs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 29, 2012
This past Tuesday, we reviewed the diagnostic criteria for Asperger’s Disorder and emphasized the notion that the unique pattern of strengths and weaknesses seen in kids with the disorder complicates efforts to serve them programmatically. We’ll continue our discussion today by examining three additional characteristics of many kids with Asperger’s that often complicate their ability to participate in activities at church.