Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @edstetzer: If you're a pastor or a church leader, I want to encourage you to find boundaries, community, and accountability, and a ment… 1 day ago
- #Lord #thanks #hungry #Jesus #Love #Church #specialneeds #mentalhealth #ministry https://t.co/i9dMdBn0Hx 1 day ago
- When you give to Key Ministry, you give the gift of hope to individuals and families who feel completely alone. Tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Ministry leaders, if you're not reading about mental health needs and the role of the #Church, you're missing an i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Registration for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 opens on December 1. Sign up for #conference updates so yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Separation Anxiety Disorder is the most common anxiety disorder among kids ages 12 years and under. Separation Anxiety (along with Selective Mutism) was removed from the category of Disorders Usually First Diagnosed in Infancy, Childhood and Adolescence and included among anxiety disorders. The similarities between separation anxiety and selective mutism and other anxiety disorders led to the decision to include them in this category. Other data leading to the inclusion of separation anxiety was the observation that 0.9-1.9% of adults meet criteria for the condition during any twelve month period.