We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Disability Ministry: No Experience Required keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 hour ago
- Join Us for 31 Days of Prayer for Special-Needs Families buff.ly/2tL4nqo // Starts Tuesday. Sign up today! https://t.co/cy7MPy7XIB 13 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Sometimes #specialneeds mamas have to say no.Today, #DifferentDream gives them permission: https://t.co/HYk… 17 hours ago
- "Making Peace a Priority" keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 1 day ago
- A good reminder today, from @SandraPeoples https://t.co/qOu8vP0ySe 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 13, 2013
There’s an opportunity cost to ineffective treatment. If treatment is not helping, it’s probably hurting…if it’s preventing your child from having access to a more effective treatment.