Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,287 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- In collaboration with @tebowfoundation, @AbilityMinistry has created a FREE video devotional series called Let You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Do you want to start a respite night at your church, but do not know where to start? Click here for our recommendat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week begins today. CHD is incredibly common with approximately 40,000 babies diag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "The topic of sex and relationships is just as relevant for young people with additional needs as for anyone else."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: therapy
But I know this for certain. My depression is the illness I fight, not my identity. I’m empowered to share more with others. I am comfortable asking for prayer. I am open about the scary, difficult parts of my mental health story. Continue reading
There’s an opportunity cost to ineffective treatment. If treatment is not helping, it’s probably hurting…if it’s preventing your child from having access to a more effective treatment.