Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- If you've watched our mental health ministry webinars + other videos, want more information + strategy for ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Families living with special needs need respite options, especially with the isolation of the past year. We recomme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in #mentalhealth ministry continues: March 10, @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our @KeyMinistry crew is honored to support the parents and filmmakers producing a documentary on the unspoken mental healt… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 27, 2014
As a person of faith and a psychologist I have often been pulled aside by fellow believers and asked questions about mental health issues or told of negative interactions between those struggling with mental illness and the church. That led me to begin taking seriously the interaction between those with mental illness and the local church. I came to Baylor in 2003 to specifically begin a line of research in the area in an attempt gain understanding and educate the church.