Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- July is #BereavedParents month. If you / someone you love has lost a child of any age, there is help and #support.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Did this Black life matter? A hospital in Austin TX decided not to treat this man for COVID-19 because he had quadriplegia… 2 hours ago
- Church leader, it's never been more important to help those in your faith community get the mental health help they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #Bible #Romans #peace #honor #obedience #blessings #ministry #church #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Next Wednesday: We'll talk w/ Tory from @AllBelongOrg about dementia: practical ideas for emotional & #spiritual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 30, 2014
We need information that will help us include, celebrate, and minister to your teen’s uniqueness. We don’t want to label your student or give them an IEP at church. We are the church-not the public school. We want to make them feel wanted and included. Continue reading