Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We'll be talking with @colleenswindoll next month in webinar on parenting children who've been through trauma. Here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- If you've watched our mental health ministry webinars + other videos, want more information + strategy for ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Families living with special needs need respite options, especially with the isolation of the past year. We recomme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in #mentalhealth ministry continues: March 10, @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
The end result is that the consequences of a lack of success in our educational system can be dire, and if we conceptualize kids having to pass through an ever-increasing number of “round holes” in our schools, the desperation of parents to get their “square peg” through those round holes is mounting. The end result is that parents pursue medication, tutoring, alternative schools and other approaches for their kids who struggle academically because they fear the long-term consequences associated with academic underachievement. Continue reading