Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Want to change the world for Christ? Help us help churches minister to/with families living with disabilities of ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- It is estimated 0.25% to 0.64% of U.S. adults live w/ #schizophrenia. Is it possible to live as faithful, valued me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Are you experiencing #grief at #Christmas? Holidays can bring a fresh ache and pain, bringing memories to the surfa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- God commands that we love Him with our minds. As Christ-followers, we should all be lifelong learners. Here are som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @drgrcevich & Beth Golik are both Breakout Speakers at #CPC22! CPC is known for providing the most dynamic/applicab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 28, 2014
The church is the first place many people go when they’re looking for help of all kinds, including treatment for mental illness. Among people who have sought treatment, 25 percent have gone first to a member of the clergy. This is a higher percentage than those who have gone to psychiatrists, general medical doctors, or anyone else. Unfortunately, many church leaders are ill-equipped to help people get the care they need. Continue reading