Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #joy #crying #Psalms #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #Churchfamily #hope https://t.co/uDD0Ruiey7 10 hours ago
- #Bible #heart #intentions #discernment #specialneeds #mentalhealth #youth https://t.co/onRhhEXHM8 1 day ago
- Eating disorders and self-harm often co-occur. March is #selfharmawareness month. Learn signs of self-harm, and how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: This month we are excited to hear from Beth Golik, who is the disability ministry consultant for @KeyMinistry and the sp… 1 day ago
- This Sunday, February 28, St. Lucy's Guide is hosting a free discussion with Shelly Christensen, noted author on in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 28, 2014
The church is the first place many people go when they’re looking for help of all kinds, including treatment for mental illness. Among people who have sought treatment, 25 percent have gone first to a member of the clergy. This is a higher percentage than those who have gone to psychiatrists, general medical doctors, or anyone else. Unfortunately, many church leaders are ill-equipped to help people get the care they need. Continue reading