Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This Wednesday: Join us for a discussion with Gail Averette and Sheila Sullivan on how to make your ministry enviro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Is Christianity Today Missing the Real Crisis of Mental Health and Church Attendance? keyministry.org/church4everych… 15 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "They were told Ryan would never go past elementary school. They were told not to let him play sports because he had a… 1 day ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Still not sure what lesson you will use on Christmas? We got you covered. Well, Rufus the South Pole Elf has you cov… 2 days ago
- Our video library grows weekly. Stay current on all new @KeyMinistry videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 25, 2014
We know that vulnerable kids experience enormous harm from harsh words and bullying, and our schools and institutions have appropriately taken steps to protect them. But what about protecting vulnerable kids from the impact of the highly sexualized culture in which we live? I’ve treated a number of kids in recent years who exhibit the effects of trauma resulting from exposure to sexual material or situations fairly common to daily life.