Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Want to change the world for Christ? Help us help churches minister to/with families living with disabilities of ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- It is estimated 0.25% to 0.64% of U.S. adults live w/ #schizophrenia. Is it possible to live as faithful, valued me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Are you experiencing #grief at #Christmas? Holidays can bring a fresh ache and pain, bringing memories to the surfa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- God commands that we love Him with our minds. As Christ-followers, we should all be lifelong learners. Here are som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @drgrcevich & Beth Golik are both Breakout Speakers at #CPC22! CPC is known for providing the most dynamic/applicab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 5, 2014
It’s particularly difficult to understand why parents who might be able to maintain a job and a household or kids who are able to school without one-on-one aides or lots of support services aren’t able to attend church. I’ll try to explain why in today’s post…and give churches a conceptual framework for anticipating the obstacles kids and adults might experience in attending church and addressing them so they no longer remain obstacles.