Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @NathanielsHope: Do you need rent assistance?? You could qualify for help if you are in the City of Orlando! The deadline to submit an… 49 minutes ago
- My #church built new building: ample space, real safety, child-sized restrooms. Parents impressed; major draw for n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- #purpose #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/8eJOivFxlE 7 hours ago
- Important article for pastors, ministry leaders working w/ people in Gen Z. Lifeway Research released eye opening n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- HOW DO WE SERVE, LOVE, EMBRACE, WELCOME AND CELEBRATE EVERYBODY? HOW DO WE FOCUS MORE ON THE ABILITIES OF PEOPLE TH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: bullying
It’s not okay to exclude a child at church, but sometimes including them in the same way as every other child isn’t a common sense approach, either. Continue reading →
The behavior demonstrated by the perpetrators of the “Ice Bucket Challenge” reflects our human nature. Christianity teaches that none of us are righteous! What type of behavior should we expect to see, especially in a culture in which more and more of us reject God, and fail to recognize any absolute standards of right and wrong? Many of the risk factors associated with bullying are symptomatic of the breakdown of the family unit as the fundamental building block of society. This is just the beginning… Continue reading →
Sticks and Stones, Clicks and Phones: Solutions for Preventing Bullying at Church…Inclusion Fusion Library
In her presentation for Inclusion Fusion 2012, Katie tackled the issue of bullying…and focused on bullying prevention. Pastors, KidMin leaders and volunteers need to know how to proactively prevent bullying, because sadly, this kind of behavior can—and does—occur in churches, too. In this presentation, she shared some practical strategies that can change the social culture of Sunday mornings.
Continue reading →
For our “Chairman’s Choices” today, I want to call your attention to four videos of special interest to our friends in the world of children’s and family ministry… Continue reading →
As we look forward to Inclusion Fusion, we are going to tackle this issue of bullying…and more importantly, focus on bullying prevention. Pastors, KidMin leaders and volunteers need to know how to proactively prevent bullying, because sadly, this kind of behavior can—and does—occur in churches, too. Continue reading →