Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 26, 2015
5 ways you can minister to a family with a failed adoption
But while the child isn’t lost to this world, he or she is lost to the family. Their grief is real. The dreams they had for the child need to be laid to rest. Give them permission to mourn those losses. Continue reading
Posted in Adoption, Families Tagged Adoption, church, Disability Ministry, failed adoption, grief, ministry, Shannon Dingle, support 2 Comments