Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 27, 2015
Key Ministry to be featured Tuesday night on Cleveland radio…
They’ll be discussing the topic: Welcoming Families of Kids With Mental Illness at Church. Continue reading
Posted in ADHD, Advocacy, Autism, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Mental Health, Strategies Tagged children's ministry, church, Disability Ministry, Dr. Cara Daily, Inclusion, Key Ministry, mental illness, Stephen Grcevich MD, student ministry, WHKW 1220 AM, Wonderfully Made 1 Comment