Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Thanks for sharing our story! twitter.com/ctmagazine/sta… 50 minutes ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: The Unbidden Emotions of Special-Needs Parents keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 50 minutes ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: 10 Things You Should Know About Discipling People With Special Needs outreachmagazine.com/resources/book… 50 minutes ago
- Excited to read this from @SandraPeoples’ new book, Unexpected Blessings. twitter.com/ctmagazine/sta… 1 hour ago
- “Joy should be our desired destination. But the only way to get there, friend, is to acknowledge the ugly things we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 19, 2015
What steps would I take as a parent if I want to increase the likelihood that my kids are going to grow up to be mature Christians, actively engaged in a local church and using their gifts and talents in serving others? Continue reading