Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Need a speaker w/ expertise in disability or mental health ministry? Reach out to Key Ministry team using this form… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- If you want to read ahead for our monthly discussion on Wednesday, find an extensive series of articles from Dr. G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- What is ADHD? What might it look like in Sunday School classroom? We’ll discuss practical tools for children’s mini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #pastor #kidmin #stumin #mentalwellness https://t.co/UH6JRBUVig 22 hours ago
- #inChrist #abide #remain #Christ #scripture #disability #mentalhealth #hiddendisabilities #church https://t.co/OBgvzFRwgS 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: grief
But around the book grew a tribe. A community who loves and supports each other. Who teaches and encourages. Who rejoices and mourns. My community. My ministry. Continue reading
This is grief. This is hard. This is worth knowing about in the church. Continue reading
But while the child isn’t lost to this world, he or she is lost to the family. Their grief is real. The dreams they had for the child need to be laid to rest. Give them permission to mourn those losses. Continue reading
We’ll start our series with a video from a well-known author…and our guest blogger for this weekend-Gillian Marchenko. Gillian spoke on the topic Loss and Grief in Parenting Children with Special Needs for Inclusion Fusion 2012. Continue reading
Growing up in a loving family of great faith or coming to a personal faith in Jesus Christ is no guarantee of being spared of the pain and suffering of mental illness while living in a fallen world. Continue reading
We’re asking our leaders to forward the links to this post/video to pastors, church staff members or families who would have interest in Gillian’s presentation on loss and grief in parenting children with special needs, along with other Inclusion Fusion presentations in the Stuff That’s Too Good to Ignore series.