Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We'll have video from today's roundtable discussion on our Youtube/Vimeo channels tomorrow. Next week: join us Wedn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #praiseGod #sing #disabilityinclusion #gratitude #HeavenlyFather #FathersDay https://t.co/fmfUvT520G 6 hours ago
- Father's Day is this Sunday. Celebrate Dad and return to the church near you who makes disability inclusion a prior… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Today! How would you define church that is welcoming to individuals and families with disabilities? Join conversati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- If your dad is a #pastor or involved in ministry, send him link to mental health #ministry training videos to help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: grief
But around the book grew a tribe. A community who loves and supports each other. Who teaches and encourages. Who rejoices and mourns. My community. My ministry. Continue reading
This is grief. This is hard. This is worth knowing about in the church. Continue reading
But while the child isn’t lost to this world, he or she is lost to the family. Their grief is real. The dreams they had for the child need to be laid to rest. Give them permission to mourn those losses. Continue reading
We’ll start our series with a video from a well-known author…and our guest blogger for this weekend-Gillian Marchenko. Gillian spoke on the topic Loss and Grief in Parenting Children with Special Needs for Inclusion Fusion 2012. Continue reading
Growing up in a loving family of great faith or coming to a personal faith in Jesus Christ is no guarantee of being spared of the pain and suffering of mental illness while living in a fallen world. Continue reading
We’re asking our leaders to forward the links to this post/video to pastors, church staff members or families who would have interest in Gillian’s presentation on loss and grief in parenting children with special needs, along with other Inclusion Fusion presentations in the Stuff That’s Too Good to Ignore series.