Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Trauma affects large numbers of children, adults. Here are 10 insights about #PTSD churches can use to understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #SeektheLord #Chronicles #Lord https://t.co/bUnzMGof0u 15 hours ago
- Churches seeking to come alongside families w/ #mentalillness + #specialneeds: understanding #perspective, experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Truth without grace is unwelcoming and shaming. Grace without truth is cowardly and enabling. Good post from @ScottSauls ht… 20 hours ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: When you’re not sure what to do, always follow peace🙏🏻 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 19, 2016
Allowing myself to thaw, I find, takes way more guts than staying frozen. Frozen means no emotion. Frozen means lost days and weeks. Frozen means standing still, not thinking about others or myself. But now, the more I know, the more I work the program, the more I heal, the more I thaw. I drip emotion. I realize the toll my problems take on people around me that I love. And it hurts. Continue reading