Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Creative thinking is heart of special needs & mental health ministries. With so many people unemployed, including m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Large overlap b/t moral injury & #PTSD. Both begin w/ life threatening or harmful event for self/others. Military,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #Psalm #Bible #Jesus #Law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/f49ni85Smb 16 hours ago
- Today at noon EDT, our monthly disability ministry video #roundtable focuses on planning for #Christmas holidays. J… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- The Key Ministry writing team offers seasonal devotional books, written by special needs parents for parents of chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 19, 2016
Allowing myself to thaw, I find, takes way more guts than staying frozen. Frozen means no emotion. Frozen means lost days and weeks. Frozen means standing still, not thinking about others or myself. But now, the more I know, the more I work the program, the more I heal, the more I thaw. I drip emotion. I realize the toll my problems take on people around me that I love. And it hurts. Continue reading