Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Today is first time I can say I am thankful for a #rare #medicalcondition that I previously endured. I didn't under… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #grass #flowers #wordofGod #forever #Bibleverse https://t.co/dvIsIMZeFI 10 hours ago
- Prepare to be wowed: Viktor is a 12 year old semi-verbal boy on the autism spectrum, and he is an artist already co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- My husband & I have been working thru course material from org which has as 1 objective, “To help one’s family memb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: What Makes Me Cry as a Caregiver? dlvr.it/S4QwXD 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 19, 2016
Allowing myself to thaw, I find, takes way more guts than staying frozen. Frozen means no emotion. Frozen means lost days and weeks. Frozen means standing still, not thinking about others or myself. But now, the more I know, the more I work the program, the more I heal, the more I thaw. I drip emotion. I realize the toll my problems take on people around me that I love. And it hurts. Continue reading