Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #church #unmetneeds #community #disability https://t.co/pY2t1SDo1s 10 hours ago
- May 19 is the 11th annual Global Accessibility Awareness Day. Last year, guest blogger Maureen Pranghofer shared so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- If you missed our discussion on ADHD in ministry environments, here's the recording on our Vimeo channel. Subscribe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- In this episode of Key Ministry: The #Podcast w/ cohost @CatherineSBoyle, we’ll explore biblical concept of lament,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Bookmark our Events page for upcoming virtual and in-person events from the Key Ministry team!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: recovery
Allowing myself to thaw, I find, takes way more guts than staying frozen. Frozen means no emotion. Frozen means lost days and weeks. Frozen means standing still, not thinking about others or myself. But now, the more I know, the more I work the program, the more I heal, the more I thaw. I drip emotion. I realize the toll my problems take on people around me that I love. And it hurts. Continue reading
Mental health community support in the church is on the rise and this changes the whole game! As we see more and more influential church leaders share their personal or family experience, the conversation is beginning to take shape in the church. We’re beginning to see a turning of the tide. Continue reading