Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're delighted to be 1 of 9 Night to Shine: Shine On ministry orgs! If your church hosts #nighttoshine,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 minutes ago
- Something exciting! TyiaLynn Scott, exec director of Critically Loved & #IFL2020 speaker has written #Bible study f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood hosted webinar titled "When Religion & OCD Collide." Some insights: religious belief doesn't cause… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- We have a winner! Becky Miller from Michigan is winner of books from 3 of speakers at #IFL2020. Now it's YOUR chanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: @KellyMRosati @kjramseywrites I'm more encouraged than I've ever been by progress our @KeyMinistry crew has seen firsthand… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: recovery
Allowing myself to thaw, I find, takes way more guts than staying frozen. Frozen means no emotion. Frozen means lost days and weeks. Frozen means standing still, not thinking about others or myself. But now, the more I know, the more I work the program, the more I heal, the more I thaw. I drip emotion. I realize the toll my problems take on people around me that I love. And it hurts. Continue reading
Mental health community support in the church is on the rise and this changes the whole game! As we see more and more influential church leaders share their personal or family experience, the conversation is beginning to take shape in the church. We’re beginning to see a turning of the tide. Continue reading