Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- In tomorrow's podcast, Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The Cro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 22, 2016
A fabulous resource for adoptive and foster families from iDisciple
Our team at Key Ministry is very honored, along with five outstanding ministries…Back2Back Ministries, Bethany Christian Services, Christian Alliance for Orphans, Focus on the Family and Tapestry…to have been invited to contribute to a comprehensive array of online resources available through iDisciple – a “life theme” for adoptive and foster families. Continue reading
Posted in Adoption, Advocacy, Families, Foster Care, Key Ministry, Resources Tagged Adoption, Back2Back Ministries, Bethany Christian Services, Christian Alliance for Orphans, family support, Focus on the Family, Foster Care, iDisciple, Key Ministry, Life Themes, ministry resources, Tapestry 1 Comment