Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Trauma affects large numbers of children, adults. Here are 10 insights about #PTSD churches can use to understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #SeektheLord #Chronicles #Lord https://t.co/bUnzMGof0u 15 hours ago
- Churches seeking to come alongside families w/ #mentalillness + #specialneeds: understanding #perspective, experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Truth without grace is unwelcoming and shaming. Grace without truth is cowardly and enabling. Good post from @ScottSauls ht… 20 hours ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: When you’re not sure what to do, always follow peace🙏🏻 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: April 2016
We’re sharing this post to begin calling attention to the challenges many families experience finding the right help for their child when their child experiences a mental health crisis. Continue reading
How can we make sense of the “joy of the Lord” in the context of depression? Continue reading
“Jesus loved all the unsanctioned people.” And today? Some of those same groups, as well as a few more, are still treated as unsanctioned by some of our churches. Often, they don’t know we love them. Why? Continue reading
We’ve established a place for families of kids and young adults with common mental health conditions to find encouragement, resources and support from a decidedly Christian perspective. Continue reading
As the church, we’re called to share God’s love with kids with mental illnesses and their families, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE. Continue reading
God intimately knows the days I can’t function. Regardless if they are lost to me, they are not lost to him. He is not unaware of my numbed mind and aching limbs crawling towards the next minute. No, he is right there with me. He is sovereign. He is the one providing the next patch of light in my life. Even if his purpose escapes me, purpose exists nonetheless. Continue reading
If your child’s experience at church is as important as their experience at school, the need for effective treatment at church is as great as their need for treatment at school. Continue reading
God has made all of us “wonderfully.” God has made each of us a “work or art.” God has made each of us on purpose for a purpose.
Sometimes friends and families stay away from loved ones with a new diagnosis because they don’t know what to do. Showing up and letting the family know you care makes a huge difference in their lives. Continue reading
If you want to share the good news of Christ with all people, then this is a good place to start! Continue reading