- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- We're looking for churches to welcome families impacted by disability. HUNDREDS of churches...
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Why Women’s Conferences Need to Consider Moms of Kids with Disabilities from @EllenStumbo keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 4 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Our kids with disabilities & chronic illnesses have so much to teach us. ow.ly/LbvD30ffTMQ via @ebethclay #momlife #… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Dream Team Link Share #183 - differentdream.com/2017/09/dream-… https://t.co/kYJnzmAE4t 1 day ago
- Join Jonathan & Sarah for our Hope and Healing course! Kicks off on Thursday! buff.ly/2f7ReOr https://t.co/RrYMTW2ntl 1 day ago
- Someday! https://t.co/8qG3vewqLl 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ministry resources
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Shannon shared the news that she’s transitioning off our ministry team with readers of her personal blog this past week. Our team is grateful for the time Shannon served with us. She’s a unique figure in the disability ministry movement … Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is very honored, along with five outstanding ministries…Back2Back Ministries, Bethany Christian Services, Christian Alliance for Orphans, Focus on the Family and Tapestry…to have been invited to contribute to a comprehensive array of online resources available through iDisciple – a “life theme” for adoptive and foster families. Continue reading
I am pleased to announce the release of Start with Hello, the first of many how-to booklets that fit together in Joni and Friends new Irresistible Church series. Designed to help a church launch or re-launch sustainable, effective special needs ministry, Start with Hello walks the ministry leader through five steps to starting a special needs ministry. While each church’s journey is different, with different dreams, resources, needs and people, we’ve found that working through the five step progression puts a church on the right path to becoming an irresistible church. Continue reading
We’re convinced that online ministry offers the potential for contributing to an effective mental health ministry strategy where very few strategies exist. Here’s why… Continue reading
This is not a book that will be read once and stuck on a shelf…well-worn copies will be found on the desks and in the workspaces of those serving in children’s ministry, family ministry and special needs ministry because it is destined to become the “go-to” reference when leaders look for answers in seeking to minister with kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
We know that Mike will continue to have a great impact for the Kingdom through the Special Friends Ministry at FBO while prioritizing the needs of his wife and family in accordance with Scripture. Continue reading
One of the greatest gifts parents who are overwhelmed can receive is the knowledge that they are not alone. The relationships that come through meeting others on the same journey provide meaningful connections and support. Continue reading
Throughout the years I have seen healing of deeply held emotional and spiritual wounds through coming together in a supportive, welcoming Christian community and working through our challenges together. Continue reading
Chuck Swindoll will be teaching on the topic What if you have a disability? this coming Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (February 24-26) as part of his current series What If? airing from January 26-March 16. Continue reading