Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Listen to episode 43 of #keyministrythepodcast now in your favorite app! Click the link for a full transcript:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 11, 2018
The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
The most troubling aspect of the stories shared by Mary Ann and others is that their experiences reflect poorly upon the character of God as reflected through the words and actions of the church. We can and must do a lot better in sharing Christ’s love and the message of the Gospel with our friends and neighbors with mental illness and welcoming them into the fellowship of the church. Continue reading