Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- June is #AlzheimersAwarenessMonth and #BrainAwarenessMonth. Worldwide, 50 million people are living with Alzheimer'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It's important they know their lives matter to us.… 16 hours ago
- Join @SOARSpecialNeed & #disability #ministry leaders from across the country, including Key Ministry's @BethGolik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… 19 hours ago
- @JermineAlberty, EDir of Pathways2Promise, author of Bottled up Inside: African American Teens and Depression, + na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 6, 2018
Now that our model to assist churches in developing a mental health inclusion strategy is publicly available, I’d like to spread the word about some of the tools and resources our Key Ministry team has developed to assist readers serving on ministry teams seeking to implement the ideas presented in the book. Continue reading