Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Get Summer Devotions for Special-Needs Families by Key Ministry Writing Team smile.amazon.com/dp/B07DZJY4SB/… via @amazon #specialneeds #parenting 20 minutes ago
- AngelSense GPS review: A durable, accurate tracking device tailored for pcworld.com/article/326856… via @pcworld 43 minutes ago
- RT @amothersrest: Healthy parents= healthier families! #disability #caregiver #autism #mentalhealth #downsyndrome #adoption #RAD DONATE &… 49 minutes ago
- Check out this story about Key Ministry Foundation on @GreatNonprofits gr8np.org/go/GDB (THANKS,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 50 minutes ago
- Grief in the midst of adoptive joy: Three perspectives keyministry.org/church4everych… #grief #trauma #adoption 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 4, 2018
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading