Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Thanks @dsagsl and @Cardinals for a great walk in the park. #Downsyndromeawareness https://t.co/eDEQmKIftj 6 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: Heads up, everyone: the #AchingJoy paperback is currently on sale at Amazon for $10.99. I just got a box of them in from… 6 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: . @_PaulEMiller's books A Praying Life and A Loving Life have been encouraging to me. I open their pages again and again… 6 hours ago
- “After my daughter was born, I experienced how Christian people view and treat those with a diagnosis. It seems tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: I never planned to write about PTSD in kids. For decades, I didn't know it existed. But when I learned what it did to my c… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 16, 2018
If we could eradicate all mental illness, we would reduce acts of violence by approximately 4%. Continue reading