Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #love #Romans #Bible #scripture #JesusisLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/Kalp55DmP9 40 minutes ago
- @autismpastor shared an important message at #IFL2019: how to pastor special needs families. A timeless message for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- I've been a reluctant #caregiver most of my life. I was ashamed of my reluctance, convinced myself that I'd outgrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- The holiday shopping season is right around the corner. Remember to use Amazon Smile and choose Key Ministry as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #family #ministry #emotionalhealth #church #pastor https://t.co/6qIr7gDOCr 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Your stories can help churches better understand how to most effectively welcome and minister with people of all ages with mental illness and their families. Continue reading
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading