Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It's important they know their lives matter to us.… 3 hours ago
- Join @SOARSpecialNeed & #disability #ministry leaders from across the country, including Key Ministry's @BethGolik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… 6 hours ago
- @JermineAlberty, EDir of Pathways2Promise, author of Bottled up Inside: African American Teens and Depression, + na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Churches/ #church leaders have had to find ways to creatively navigate storm caused by #COVID19. #Pandemic is perfe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 2, 2018
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading