Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The #Church was designed by #Jesus to be instrument of healing, most importantly spiritual healing. 8 #pastors in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #mentalhealth #accommodations #benefits #school #church #parents #church #pastor #minister #ministry #bishop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If Key Ministry has been helpful to you, your family or #church, we invite you to take a short survey. Click the li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: From the @KeyMinistry idea share recently, this book was highly recommended: "God's Very Good Idea" https://t.co/7J1… 2 days ago
- Our Idea Share discussions continue on Monday, July 13. Register to join the conversation among other disability mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: January 25, 2019
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.