We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
May 2017 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: God shows up with the beauty of His matchless justice & righteousness. ow.ly/ZxTd30bj2tU #SacredSunday #hope 8 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Friends, we've had 466 people sign up to go through our Bible study with us. Will you please pray with us for them? We k… 8 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: It's the very last call to join us! The schedule goes out tomorrow and we kick off on Monday! eepurl.com/cLsBnr ht… 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: We're looking for YOUR blog post links! comfortinthemidstofchaos.com/2017/04/snappi… #sped #iep #spnmin #chronicillness #inclusion #momlife #da… 1 day ago
- RT @3Boys4Me: Newest post on Key Ministry on the newest character on Sesame Street, Julia. fb.me/8v5QFjclm 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Jeff Davidson
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
You may silently grieve the loss of aspirations you had for your child as well as your inability to share experiences with your child that you dreamed of doing together. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
On the occasion of our thousandth post, I’ll share the seven most important takeaways I’ve gained since starting this journey with you in the summer of 2010. Continue reading
What about my career? What about providing for my family? Shouldn’t that be my first and most important priority? Shouldn’t I have to make sacrifices about my time with my children so I can more effectively provide for their needs?
Every child has a destiny. Every child has a pre-destined path God lays out for their lives. That means we must surrender our own thoughts and opinions on what that destiny is, so that their lives (and ours) can be about His glory.
Does God really have a plan and a purpose for your child’s life? Did God really allow this because he intended to use our circumstances for His glory?
Don’t you feel cheated about the life you imagined for you and your son? Continue reading
Some of the biggest struggles for so many special-needs parents are the emotions we experience when our children don’t reach typical milestones in the manner or time of other children. Continue reading