Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Jeff Davidson’s Legacy Becomes a Field Guide for Special-Needs Fathers buff.ly/2Wa9XNJ https://t.co/6kMz1b5D3k 30 minutes ago
- Jeff lived out the message of this book, and we are so thankful Becky was able to complete this mission.” -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Jeff has a pastor’s heart for coming alongside dads in the toughest season of their lives. And his words will equip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- “When we got our son’s autism diagnosis in 2010, we each reacted differently to the news. The testimony of another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- What’s ahead in 2019? For many of us, what tops the list is caring for ourselves. Likely we’ve gotten really good a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Jeff Davidson
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
You may silently grieve the loss of aspirations you had for your child as well as your inability to share experiences with your child that you dreamed of doing together. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
On the occasion of our thousandth post, I’ll share the seven most important takeaways I’ve gained since starting this journey with you in the summer of 2010. Continue reading
What about my career? What about providing for my family? Shouldn’t that be my first and most important priority? Shouldn’t I have to make sacrifices about my time with my children so I can more effectively provide for their needs?
Every child has a destiny. Every child has a pre-destined path God lays out for their lives. That means we must surrender our own thoughts and opinions on what that destiny is, so that their lives (and ours) can be about His glory.
Does God really have a plan and a purpose for your child’s life? Did God really allow this because he intended to use our circumstances for His glory?
Don’t you feel cheated about the life you imagined for you and your son? Continue reading
Some of the biggest struggles for so many special-needs parents are the emotions we experience when our children don’t reach typical milestones in the manner or time of other children. Continue reading