Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This Wednesday: Catherine Boyle will share tips on making a mental health testimony video: who to ask, key elements… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 minutes ago
- #Godslove #Bible #newtestament #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disabilityinclusion https://t.co/jxR7cSbsqW 2 days ago
- If you missed our monthly Disability Ministry Video Roundtable discussion on #Reimagining and #Relaunching Your Min… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Bulls are known for aggressive, threatening behavior; that’s why we call people who behave this way towards others… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use this form to contact a member of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Jeff Davidson
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
You may silently grieve the loss of aspirations you had for your child as well as your inability to share experiences with your child that you dreamed of doing together. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
On the occasion of our thousandth post, I’ll share the seven most important takeaways I’ve gained since starting this journey with you in the summer of 2010. Continue reading
What about my career? What about providing for my family? Shouldn’t that be my first and most important priority? Shouldn’t I have to make sacrifices about my time with my children so I can more effectively provide for their needs?
Every child has a destiny. Every child has a pre-destined path God lays out for their lives. That means we must surrender our own thoughts and opinions on what that destiny is, so that their lives (and ours) can be about His glory.
Does God really have a plan and a purpose for your child’s life? Did God really allow this because he intended to use our circumstances for His glory?
Don’t you feel cheated about the life you imagined for you and your son? Continue reading