Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- People living w disabilities are one of the largest unreached people groups worldwide. In this video from 2017, Rev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Dr G has written a letter as part of the #MyYoungerSelf campaign, for the 1 in 5 teens who struggle with mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: We are considering another small run of these "Don't Dis My Ability" shirts, but a different color. What color do you… 8 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Unexpected Blessings has a half birthday on Monday! 6 months in the world. So thankful for each and every person who has… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: We need you at Family Retreat! Jase shares why you would be a great volunteer! joniandfriends.org/the-least-qual… https://t.co/S… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: December 2018
We’re hoping to fill the church throughout the two days of IFL 2019 with pastors, ministry leaders and families from all across the U.S. for a time of prayer, worship, learning and collaboration for the purpose of helping individuals and families affected by disability to be welcomed and fully included in the worship and ministry offered through the local church. Our team would love for you to join us!
Continue reading →